Hi, my name is Jeannie, I’m the creator of Crafting Jeannie – where you can find easy and fast crafts to do with a bunch of kids.
Click Here to Contact Me to ask a question or leave a comment.
What Can I Do For You?
- Have you ever been stressed about what craft to bring to your child’s school party or next Scout meeting?
- Are you a new teacher or just a teacher who wants something new and easy to do with your class?
- Do you have a crew of kids that you want to entertain (birthday party, afterschool group, church group)?
- Do you have limited craft supplies (just some construction paper & glue)?
Well, I’ve created Crafting Jeannie just for you! I want to provide you with inspiration, free printables, and tips to make crafting with a group of kids easier.
Before I make any craft for CraftingJeannie.com, I ask myself “Could a mom or teacher make the supplies for this craft in less than 15 minutes?” If the answer is “yes”, then woohoo, I’m excited. But, if the answer is “no”, I usually skip it (unless I love it so much I have to make it..haha). I truly am devoted to making simple, fun crafts for your crew of kiddos!
So, who am I? I’ve been a stay-at-home mom for over 10 years. I have three fun and crazy kids, two boys and a girl (ages 5-11). I have been to A LOT of their school parties (I’m totally “that classroom mom”). I’ve been a Sunday School teacher for the past 7 years and I love it. I’ve always loved making crafts and at this stage of my life that means kid crafts! Here are some other random facts about me:
- My first born was 6 weeks old when I finished grad school and I’ve never done much with my Ph.D. (a little guilt there)
- I like being a mom and crafting much more than grad school (no guilt there)
- I often “speed clean” to get more steps
- I love Marie Kondo and her tidying-up techniques
- There are so many projects and decorating ideas I have for our house, but I’m terrible at getting started
- I have a hard time picking between butterfingers and peanut m&ms
Finally, I would LOVE to hear from YOU. Please let me know how I can help you. Are there events coming up that you want a craft for? Are you looking for more “nature” crafts for Scouts? Do you need religious crafts for Sunday school? How many kids are in your group? Feel free to send me an email at:
P.S. I’m currently not accepting guest posts or business collaborations at this time (thanks for thinking of me, but I don’t have to time right now).