Hi, my name is Jeannie, I’m the creator of Crafting Jeannie – where you can find easy and fast crafts to do with a bunch of kids.
Click Here to Contact Me to ask a question or leave a comment.
What Can I Do For You?
- Have you ever been stressed about what craft to bring to your child’s school party or next Scout meeting?
- Are you a new teacher or just a teacher who wants something new and easy to do with your class?
- Do you have a crew of kids that you want to entertain (birthday party, afterschool group, church group)?
- Do you have limited craft supplies (just some construction paper & glue)?
Well, I’ve created Crafting Jeannie just for you! I want to provide you with inspiration, free printables, and tips to make crafting with a group of kids easier.
Before I make any craft for CraftingJeannie.com, I ask myself “Could a mom or teacher make the supplies for this craft in less than 15 minutes?” If the answer is “yes”, then woohoo, I’m excited. But, if the answer is “no”, I usually skip it (unless I love it so much I have to make it..haha). I truly am devoted to making simple, fun crafts for your crew of kiddos!
So, who am I? I’ve been a stay-at-home mom for 10 years. I have three fun and crazy kids, two boys and a girl (ages 4-10). I have been to A LOT of their school parties (I’m totally “that classroom mom”). I’ve been a Sunday School teacher for the past 4 years and I love it. I’ve always loved making crafts and at this stage of my life that means kid crafts! Here’s some other random facts about me:
- My first born was 6 weeks old when I finished grad school and I’ve never done much with my PhD (a little guilt there)
- I like being a mom and crafting much more than grad school (no guilt there)
- I often “speed clean” to get more steps
- I love Marie Kondo and her tidying up techniques
- There’s so many projects and decorating ideas I have for our house, but I’m terrible at getting started
- I have a hard time picking between kit-kats and peanut m&ms
Finally, I would LOVE to hear from YOU. Please let me know how I can help you. Are their events coming up that you want a craft for? Are you looking for more “nature” crafts for Scouts? Do you need religious crafts for Sunday school? How many kids are in your group? Please send me a message, I can’t wait to here from you.