Use these FREE Printable USA Bingo Game Cards to celebrate your favorite US Holiday.
Get the Free United States Bingo game – It’s perfect for family picnics, the 4th of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Scout Troops or just for fun.
Your kids will have fun learning about United States symbols with these FREE printable USA Bingo pages. If you’re planning a family picnic, a US Holiday day at school or just want some USA fun, grab this awesome no-prep game. All you have to do is print the pages out and they are ready-to-go. Bingo also doesn’t require any special supplies or equipment. Just bring some crayons or pencils to mark the cards with an “X”.
This USA Bingo game is a super fun way to keep the kids occupied while the grown-ups work the grill and enjoy being the party host.
Grab your Free United States BINGO Printable now!
Do you want more patriotic fun? With the USA Preschool Worksheets your kids will have fun while they learn! They include over 25 printable pages!
Bingo is the perfect party game because it’s easy-to-play for all ages and fun for many different sizes of groups. It’s perfect for classroom parties, Scout troops, family picnics, and more! This printable USA bingo game contains 30 different calling cards and 25-space game boards, so you can play both traditional bingo AND full card bingo!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler, you will love this Free Printable US Bingo. You can print as many as you like. Use them to teach your children about Unites States symbols or just have fun!
This USA bingo includes the following United States Symbols:
- The American Flag
- The Liberty Bell
- The Statue of Liberty
- Mount Rushmore
- The Lincoln Memorial
- A U.S. Quarter
- A U.S. Dollar
- The Presidential Seal
- A Bald Eagle
- The Map of the United States
- The White House
Play Bingo On A Road Trip Map
Another fun suggestion is to print a bunch of Bingo cards and pass them out in the car. They are super easy to use in the car during a road trip. Just cut up the calling cards and put them in a paper bag. A grown-up can pull out the calling cards one-by-one, while the kids use a pencil to mark off their cards. The first one to get Bingo wins!
Need more Patriotic Activities? Read these Fun USA Books:
Playing United States Bingo
Here’s how to play the United States bingo game:
- Print out one bingo card for each player.
- Print out one page of calling cards. Cut out the calling cards and place them into a bag or hat.
- Pull one card at a time from the bag and describe the image to the players before showing them the card. For example, “Statue of Liberty” or “Red, White, and Blue Flower.” Then show them the picture.
- Each player should find that image on their card. They can either write and “X” over the image with a pencil or crayon. OR cover the corresponding image on the bingo card with a Bingo marker (Stickers, Cheerios, or even pennies all make great markers!).
- To win a round of Classic Bingo, a player must be the first to cover 5 spaces in a row either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, and shout out “BINGO!”
- To win a round of Full Card Bingo, a player must be the first to cover all 25 spaces on their game board and shout out “BINGO!”
Just scroll to the bottom of the page to grab your Free Printable USA Bingo now.
This USA Bingo is such a fun and easy way to learn about US symbols and celebrate all of the US Holidays: Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Veterans Day, and more. It’s perfect for preschool, elementary, Scouts or just a fun patriotic home activity.
Want more USA activities for preschoolers?
Free Craft Printables for American Holidays
If you liked these United States Coloring Pages, check out some of my FREE stars and Stripes Crafts for kids!
- Classic American Flag Craft for kids
- American Flag windsock craft
- Fireworks craft for toddlers
- Bald Eagle Craft for kids
- Heart American Flag
The free set comes with FIVE cards, which is the perfect size for most families and small groups, but if you need more cards. Grab my set of 30 Unique Bingo Cards: